For the childcare environment, it’s important to be fitted out with quality reliable equipment and the Angelcare Baby Monitor AC420 offers crystal-clear sound quality so you hear every peep, cry, or laugh that baby makes when you are out of the room. Plus, the Parent Unit features all the latest in baby technology including a full colour digital display with Temperature Display so you know that baby is sleeping in comfort and Sound Lights that “show” you any noises coming from the nursery. The product features of the Angelcare Baby Monitor AC420 are as follows:
Full Colour Digital Display – See it all at a glance. The easy-to-read screen on the Parent Unit clearly displays features such as nursery room temperature and Sound Lights. Very convenient.
– To ensure the temperature is just right, this monitor displays the temperature in baby’s room on the Parent Unit so you can see.
Portable & Rechargeable Parent Unit
– Carry the rechargeable Parent Unit with from room to room for peace of mind whatever you are doing.
Nursery Night Light
– A gentle little glow to guide you when you walk into the nursery room.
Crystal Clear Transmission
– This system operates on the 864 MHz and 2.4 GHz frequency bands.
– Up to 250 meters/820 ft. (open field); between 80 meters/262 ft. and 100 meters/328 ft. (indoor).
– So you can see and hear the sounds baby makes.
Batteries or Mains Operated
– Batteries or Mains Operated: Automatically converts to battery mode in the event of power failure. Portable & Rechargeable Parent Unit: Parent Unit operates with 4 NIMH rechargeable batteries (included) or AC adapter. Nursery Unit operates with 3 AAA regular batteries (not included) or AC adapter.
Low Battery Indicator
– The low-battery indicator on the front of the monitor lets you know when it’s time to change the batteries. Plus, the system will alert you when the Parent Unit is too far away from the Nursery Unit to transmit baby’s sounds and movements to your Parent Un