In this ever-evolving world, Suppleyes can offer a broader more price competitive range of products. Not only due to our ability to buy in bulk and dispatch products from our warehouse, but we work closely with many of our suppliers to drop ship directly from their warehouse to you. This not only saves time and burns less fuel shipping products unnecessarily, but it also saves money on freight. For this reason, we no longer show a product as “in stock” or “out of stock”.
All in stock items are generally shipped within 48 hours after receipt of order.
Should a product not be available at the time of order, you can choose to:
- Cancel the backorder and receive a full refund if payment has been made.
- Backorder the item and have it sent once it arrives back in stock (an ETA will be provided)*
- Accept a suitable product substitution
If a product is out of stock, we generally get that item in within a week or so. If we can’t, it may be due to ongoing supply chain issues across Australia.
If your product is out of stock, one of our friendly customer service team members will reach out to you to discuss which option suits you best. Should you wish to know product availability before placing your order, you can simply reach out to us on the chat bot on our website, email [email protected] or phone 07 55949452.
*In order to receive the backorder with no addtional shipping cost, the value of the item must be over $30+ If the item is under the $30+, you may chose to
- Hold the back ordered item until your next delivery
- Add an addional item to the back order to bring the value to over $30+
- Pay the nominal freight charge
- Cancel the backorder